It can be hard to find the right gift, especially since it seems that the list of gifts to purchase grows longer with each year. Here at The Shoe Hive we have spent a lot of time curating a gift selection that includes something for everyone and for every budget. The gifts in this guide are all under $50–and some are well under $50!
– Grab and Go Pony Pack: For only $20, this makes a great white elephant gift or stocking stuffer. These ponytail holders are the only ones Elizabeth will use. The reason? They really don’t crease your hair but won’t slip out either!
– Hudson + Bleecker Cosmetic Bag: A fun print in neutrals make this $48 bag worthy of both carrying your makeup and being carried as a clutch.
– iLux Animal Socks: Everyone wears socks, but who wants white athletic socks for Christmas? The owls and monkeys on these $20 iLux socks make for a fun and practical gift.
– Skullcandy Earbuds: The popular brand now has a line of earbuds and headphones for women in new prints and colors. The earbuds start at only $30!
– S’well Bottle: These steel bottles are at the very top of our Favorite Gifts list! They range in size, between $25-$45, but they all will keep beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. The word on the street is that they make fantastic teacher gifts.
– Cara Cuff: You may be more familiar with our higher end jewelry lines, but you should get to know Cara Couture! Cara provides The Shoe Hive with fashionable and affordable costume jewelry, including this $18 cuff.
Stay tuned for more gift suggestions and holiday event announcements!