It can be hard to find the right gift, especially since it seems that the list of gifts to purchase grows longer with each year. Here at The Shoe Hive we have spent a lot of time curating a gift selection that includes something for everyone and for every budget. We’ve already sent out guides complete with gifts under $50 and under $100. In this edition, however, we wanted to share with you a few of our very favorite things at the Hive this holiday season.
– Fur-trimmed Leather Gloves: Winter style is ultimately about the accessories. When a coat covers 95% of an outfit, you want the remaining visible pieces to matter. So what better present than a pair of luxurious leather and fur-trimmed gloves ($185)?
– Bird Dog Bay Cufflinks: This guide was supposed to be composed exclusively of men’s gifts. The problem? We have sold out of most of them, which is admittedly a great problem to have. As of this morning, we still have three sets of $75 cufflinks designed to look like bullets, socks and some really fun boxers.
– Yarnz Hummingbird Scarf: This $205 cashmere and silk scarf has been dubbed “The Mom Scarf” at The Shoe Hive. This is, however, not a bad thing. It just means that several of us along with a number of customers have purchased it for our moms. Hint: your mom would love it too.
– Alexis Bittar Cuff: Easily worn on its own as a statement piece or stacked with smaller bangles, this $285 cuff is subtle enough for daytime and bold enough for evening.
– Green “Fishskin” Kayu Clutch: One of the most unique pieces currently in store, this $306 clutch will make you think twice about giving it away until you see how happy it makes the person you’re giving it to!