It seems to be a little easier to transition spring shoes immediately into one’s wardrobe than it is to move some clothing. Well, maybe not sandals and espadrilles. But flats, sneakers, and pumps you can start wearing now on the brighter days! We just need to get them in the store. We have a few select styles in already and every day we are unpacking more boxes. So stop in or take a look at the digital look book, sign up to be notified when something you are interested in arrives, or email me directly of course at email@example.com.
• Camouflage: It is always a big trend in clothes and this spring it is big for shoes. The perfect heeled pump is already in from Marion Parke and I can’t wait to add these Golden Goose to my sneaker collection.
• Slingbacks: When I saw these AGL shoes in the showroom I knew we had to have them. They’re such a great color and heel height and the red accent adds that little bit of interest that makes AGL so unique.
• Strappy Sandals: If you are around my age, you remember this trend from the 90s. Everything comes back around, and sometimes I try to not redo old trends (overalls, shooties and well lots of other things) but this is one that I will actually embrace. Maybe it is the comfort or maybe it is the nostalgia; I am not sure. The great thing is this trend will be available at every price point.
• Athletic Sandals: Not that this trend is new, but it isn’t going anywhere and seems to be getting even bigger. When I was in Italy last summer everyone was wearing some version of an athletic sneaker. Remember Tevas? Well, so many brands are doing their version of this shoe as well. I am not sure I am ready for the Teva inspired versions, but there are some great styles that are a little less “rugged” shall we say.
• Slip-ons: Who doesn’t love a great slip-on sneaker, I mean tying laces can be so cumbersome! This spring we have a great selection of slip-ons, the perfect shoes for any trip you are taking where there is lots of walking.